what you’ve wanted for an innovative tooling solution.
• Stable chip control in cutting with rake angle on major cutting edge
Saw Man-X [N Chip Breaker_Lead angle type]
Using lead angle applied inserts in pipe and round bar parting off is effective for minimizing and controlling Burr and PIP. However, due to the hardship of chip control by its unbalancing shape, the lead angle application could also occur the tangled chips and scratches on the workpieces.
KORLOY newly launched lead angle type, N chip breaker to solve those troubles in cutting.
The Saw Man-X N chip breaker minimizes Burr and PIP and controls their direction by applying lead angle. In addition, the optimal rake angle on major cutting edge controls unusual and long chips from imbalance of cutting edge.
Also, the strong 3 directional V-Rail clamping system of Saw Man-X provides excellent quality and stable clamping in high speed and high feed pipe and round bar parting off.
• High machinability
- Providing the well balanced performance in both cutting and toughness with the implementation of a rake angle and an uneven land on the major cutting edge
• Good chip control
- Enhanced chip flow by applying a rake angle on the major cutting edge and a rear bump
• Enhanced machining quality
- Controlling the size and direction of Burr and PIP with lead angle
• Stable tool life
- Strong 3-directional V-Rail clamping system